Quando: a richiesta
Durata: 1 ora
When you are short of time in Lviv and can’t go to the mountains and open up the beauty of nature – you can still discover the taste of the Carpathians. Take part in a tasting of the local delicacies in an old wooden house and feel the spirit of the place:
In our tour you will:
- Visit a beloved place of all Lvivers – Open Air Museum Shevchenkivskyy Hai, the best place to get acquainted with customs, folk traditions and typical life of Ukrainians within past centuries.
- Taste various local products that are made in the Carpathian region. Firstly, meat and cheese products grown and prepared under the clear and generous sky of the Carpathians.
- Find your most loved jam and juice. But be careful, your taste can be deceiving!
- Try legendary “medovukha” and “zhuschonka”!
- Hear amazing stories of Ukrainians (and not only) who continue ancient traditions of growing and making organic food.
- Understand what is slow food and why organic food deserves to be eaten without hustle…
Enjoy your time and combine tasting with a leisurely walk through the Open Air Museum. Soon you’ll forget that you are in a city, just a few kilometres from the centre.
Tour duration: 1 hour
Group size: minimum 7, maximum 20.
Language: Ukrainian with interpretations in your language
- Transfers to/from the hotel
- Tour in an Open Air Museum of Rural Life “Shevchenkivskyy Hai”
- tutti i pasti specificati
- escursione guidata in italiano
La prenotazione è obbligatoria! Prenota il tuo tour via e-mail email@example.com Per telefono + 38 097 230 3289 (Viber e WhatsApp) o chiama + 38 067 670 5362