Duration: 5 hours
Let us travel back in time and explore one of the most charming little towns in Galicia – Zhovkva (in Polish – Zolkiew). Once a royal ideal Renaissance town, nowadays it’s full of provincial magic and slow-moving pace of life.
Meet your guide at the central railway-station of Lviv and let the journey start! We offer you an exquisite experience – you’ll get to Zhovkva (25 km from L’viv) by electric train accompanied by the tour guide.
In the Tour to Zhovkva you’ll see:
- Medieval castle with – Jan III Sobieski residence;
- Rynok square with traditional buildings and City Halls;
- St Lawrence’s Cathedral and the Basilian monastery;
- Seventeenth-century Renaissance synagogue.
And also don’t miss a chance to have a cup of aromatic coffee at the central square of the town and feel the atmosphere of “once a micro-civilization” as Philippe Sands called a city in “My Lviv”.
Return to L’viv by a comfortable mini-van or car (depends on the number of guests).
- Type: bus tour / combined tour
- Duration: 5 hours
- Distance: 60 km both way
- Train tickets;
- Transfer back from Zhovkva to Lviv;
- Guided service
- Entrance tickets (3 euro per person)
Reservation is required!
Reserve your tour by: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org By phone +38 097 230 3289 (Viber and WhatsApp) or call +38 067 670 5362