Duration: 8 hours
In our Provincial magic of Drohobych tour you will:
- Travel to Drohobych, the hometown of Bruno Sсhulz – a famous Jewish-Polish writer and painter.
- Visit the museum where frescos of Bruno Sсhulz are exhibited
- Learn about the life in Galician Jewish shtetl before WWII
- Visit St George wooden church of XV in Drohobych – UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Get acquainted with the history of salt and oil mining in the region.
The walking tour around Drohobych will bring you back to the times of its gorgeous past and give you a chance to see the life of people in a provincial town nowadays.
- Professional English, Polish or German speaking guide
- Transportation by a comfortable car or mini-van
- Entrance fees to the museums
Reservation is required!
Reserve your tour by: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org By phone +38 097 230 3289 (Viber and WhatsApp) or call +38 067 670 5362