When: on request
Duration: 3 hours
Odessa is famous for the eclectic architectural monuments, cozy courtyards, an abundance of cats walking down the streets, wineries producing sparkling wine and some exceptional traditional food. All these reflect the diversity and multi-ethnicity of the town.
Are you ready for a walking tour in Odessa?
- Meet your local guide next to Duc de Richelieu statue – one of the founders of Odesa
- Explore Odessa’s legendary courtyards – with laundry hanging on the ropes, a smell of baked peppers or fried fish
- See the amazing sculptures and stucco decorations at Odessa’s Passage
- Gaze at Opera theater built and designed by architects Fellner and Helmer in 1887
- Walk along Deribasivska Street and Primorsky boulevard immersing into the city’s daily life.
Tour duration: 3 hours
Group size: minimum 2, maximum 18.
Meeting point: next to Duc de Richelieu statue
Language: English/ Polish
Traditional program can be changed according to your wishes, We’ll make it especially interesting and suitable for you or your group!
- guided service in English/Polish
- entrance tickets
- transfer from your hotel
Reservation is required!
Reserve your tour– by e-mail email@example.com
By phone +38 097 230 3289 (Viber and WhatsApp)
or call +38 067 670 5362