When: on request
Duration: 2 days
Let’s visit Odesa (Odessa)! Probably the most colorful city in Ukraine, famous for its people, architecture, humor and cuisine!
In our Tour to Odesa you’ll:
- See all the architectural pearls of this city by the Black Sea, including Opera and Ballet Theatre, Monument of Duc de Richelieu, Potemkin Stairs and many others.
- Get acquainted with Odesa local cuisine, that is a mixture of Ukrainian, Greek, Russian, Jewish and many others!
- Have a chance to talk to locals at the most famous city market Pryvoz
- Travel to the fascinating place of the region – Belgorod-Dnestrovskiy fortress – Аkkerman, that is more than 2500 years old
- Visit the remnants of the ancient Greek colony of Tira founded in the 6th century BC
- And finally taste some local wine and relax by the seaside!
Traditional program can be changed according to your wishes, We’ll make it especially interesting and suitable for you or your group!
Reservation is required!
Reserve your tour– by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone +38 097 230 3289 (Viber and WhatsApp)
or call +38 067 670 5362