Duration: 9 hours
Take a break from the busy city and breathe in fresh countryside air!
We are traveling south-east from L’viv – to Boykos’ land. Boykos is a unique ethnic group of Western Ukrainians that has preserved till the present day their archaic traditions in culture and every day.
In our Carpathian Mountains and Narrow Gauge Railway Journey you:
- make a breathtaking journey by a small old-fashioned forest train
- visit the local eco-farm and take part in some cheese tasting
- visit the Museum of Local Culture and History and the Museum of Narrow Gauge Railway
- see a real life while visiting Bolekhiv and Dolyna – small provincial towns with long and interesting history
- feel the hospitality of the locals
- Type: bus tour
- Duration: 9 hours
- Distance: 240 km both ways
- Professional English, Polish or German speaking guide
- Transportation by a comfortable car or mini-van
- Entrance fees to the museums
Reservation is required!
Reserve your tour by: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org By phone +38 097 230 3289 (Viber and WhatsApp) or call +38 067 670 5362