20 € (per person) *
When: on request
Duration: 1,5 hours
You have probably heard, that Lviv is a capital of coffee, a dreamland for chocolate lovers and heaven for everybody, who’s got a sweet tooth, haven’t you? Join your tour and find out the best places to eat a dessert and drink a couple of cups of coffee. These places and food can tell you much more than a usual tour!
In our tour Lviv Necessities you will:
- experience a coffee (or a cappuccino) at two historic cafes in the centre of Lviv. Here we will discuss the history of coffee culture and its introduction into Lviv society in the 17th century.
- indulge yourself to a piece of syrnyk – cheesecake – a local dessert made of cottage cheese, raisins, fresh eggs and, of course, flour. There are more than 30 different recipes of syrnyk. We will have a bite of the best one.
- drop in a family-run artisanal confectionery, where all the pastries are handmade using the freshest ingredients. Here we will taste a local speciality – rose-petals rolls (“rohalyk” in Ukrainian).
- for sure deserve a sweet present from us.
Tour duration: 1,5 hours
Group size: minimum 4, maximum 8
- all the specified meals
- guided excursion in English
- alcoholic beverages
- hotel transfer
Reservation is required!
Reserve your tour– by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone +38 097 230 3289 (Viber and WhatsApp) or call +38 067 670 5362