When: on request
Duration: 2,5 hours
Jewish community once comprised a significant part of the population in L’viv. Before 1939 each 4th in the city was a Jew. But the history of the Jewish community suddenly came to an end with the beginning of WW II. We invite you to get acquainted with the rich Jewish heritage in the city that survived despite all the cataclysms of XX century.
In our Lviv Jewish Past Tour you’ll see:
- Jewish quarter within the fortification walls;
- remnants of the city’s Jewish past – ruins of Golden Rose Synagogue;
- Jewish quarter of Krakow suburb Staryi Rynok Sq. – Sianska Street – Vuhilna Street – Sv. Teodora Sq.;
- Jewish hospital and ruins of Jewish cemetery ;
- Lviv Ghetto Memorial.
Distance: app. 3 km
Time: Tuesday, Friday at 11.00
Tour duration: 2 hours 30 min
Group size: minimum 2, maximum 15.
Meeting point: entrance to City Hall (Rynok Square, 1).
- Airport/railway transfers
- Hotel booking
- Advising on best places to eat, go shopping, nightlife
- English-Ukrainian interpreters and translators.
Reservation is required! Reserve your tour– by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org By phone +38 097 230 3289 (Viber and WhatsApp) or call +38 067 670 5362