25 € (per person) *
When: on request
Duration: 2 hours
Lviv is a dreamland for coffee lovers. Coffee is more than just a drink here – it’s a form of communication. The expression “grab a coffee” means much more in Lviv than simply drinking coffee.
In Lviv, coffee has a unique essence to it. It is not just a beverage you consume for energy. Coffee is enjoyed slowly, usually with a delectable pastry, and evokes meaningful conversation and connection when it’s enjoyed between people. Lviv prides itself in its production of coffee, and the city itself is sprinkled with cafes, coffee shops, and independent coffee roasters.
This tour will allow you to experience the indulgence of Lviv coffee while strolling through Lviv’s historical and charming cafes. Join our coffee tour and discover the best places to drink coffee in Lviv.
In out Lviv Coffee Tour you will indulge into:
- Coffee with a surprise in one of Lviv’s oldest coffee spots, an Austrian-style cafe. This café was established by Austrians, who held control of Lviv from the 18th century to early 20th century, and who also implemented in Lviv the culture of consuming coffee. During this time, Austrian-Hungarian power and cultural influence stretched from Milan to Lviv.
- Turkish-style (or Armenian-style) coffee in a cafe which was founded during the Soviet epoch. From the time it was founded, this café has been a cult favorite among many generations of people in Lviv. This café was the first place where hippies began to gather when Ukraine was under Soviet rule.
- Espresso with a local speciality – syrnyk (cheesecake). Syrnyk is a classic Ukrainian dessert made of cottage cheese, raisins, fresh eggs and of course, flour. There are more than 30 different recipe versions for syrnyk, and on this tour we will get to taste the best one in the town.
Tour duration: 2 hours
Group size: minimum 2, maximum 15.
- Transfers to/from the hotel
- A vegetarian menu is available
- all the specified coffee
- guided excursion in English or other languages on request
- other meals, not specified in the program
- hotel transfer
Reservation is required!
Reserve your tour by: e-mail email@example.com By phone +38 097 230 3289 (Viber and WhatsApp) or call +38 067 670 5362