When: on request
Duration: 3 days
Ukraine and Poland has been together for many and many years in history. We have a lot in common, but we are also so different! We suggest you visiting both countries on your trip to Eastern Europe.
In our Tour to Krakow (Poland) you will:
– discover the treasures of the former capital of Poland. Explore the Wawel hill with an impressive Castle (which used to be the seat of the Polish kings) and the cathedral, admire the beautiful houses and churches along the Royal Way, hear the trumpeter from St. Mary’s Church tower at the Market Square and definitely find a place for buying some traditional souvenirs. Visit the University quarter and Jewish quarter to learn about the most interesting pages in history of the city.
– have a tour into a salt mine of Welichka – one of the world’s oldest salt mines in the world. Actually it’s the only mining facility in the world functioning continuously since the Middle Ages to the present, showing the evolution of mining technology in different historical periods. You will see the real “underground town” with churches, lakes, passages and even a restaurant all decorated with statues and figures carved from a salt.
– explore the sorrowful page of European history by visiting Auschwitz-Birkenau – the largest of Nazi Germany’s concentration camps where about 1,3 million people lost their lives.
– taste traditional Polish cuisine and enjoy the local music and traditions.
Group size: up to 12 people
Tour duration: 3 days
- hotel accommodation with breakfast (DBL or SNGL occupancy) in the down town of Krakow;
- certified professional English speaking tour leader;
- guided excursions in English;
- transportation services along the route;
- airport/railway transfers;
- entrance tickets to attractions included in the program (not optional).
- food and drinks unless specified
- entrance tickets to attractions that are optional in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, restaurant and hotel staff