When: on request
Duration: up to 5 days
Best way to discover Ukraine is to go to the Carpathian Mountains! Enjoy the views, climb the hills, have some active rest and learn a lot about local culture!
Lviv (1 night) – Carpathian Mountains (2-3 nights)
In our Inspiration Tour to the Mountains you will:
- Open all the sights of Lviv and feel it’s atmosphere, by visiting the most extraordinary restaurants, get acquainted with local Galician cuisine
- Visit Rohatyn with a wooden church of XVI century, proclaimed a world heritage site by UNESCO. Enjoy the atmosphere of cozy Ivano-Frankivsk.
- Relax in the Carpathian Mountains, enjoy traditional hutsul cuisine and panoramic views in one of the best hotels of the region
- Go to the top of one of the mountains (in a sky lift, by truck or even climb on your own).
- Take part in workshops on traditional Ukrainian crafts. Try creating pysanky, making “cheese horses”, playing wooden musical instruments or weaving sheep blankets and many others.
- Participate in a traditional hutsul celebration
- Visit one of the most famous craft markets in Yaremche. You won’t be able to resist buying some handcrafted Ukrainian embroidery and pottery here.
Traditional program can be changed according to your wishes, we’ll make it especially interesting and suitable for you or your group!
- hotel accommodation with breakfast (DBL or SNGL occupancy);
- certified professional English speaking tour leader;
- guided excursions in English;
- transportation services along the route;
- airport transfers;
- entrance tickets to attractions included in the program (not optional).
- food and drinks unless specified
- entrance tickets to attractions that are optional in the program.
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, restaurant and hotel staff
Reservation is required!
Reserve your tour– by e-mail email@example.com
By phone +38 097 230 3289 (Viber and WhatsApp)
or call +38 067 670 5362