When: on request
Duration: 15-16 days
The tour for middle-size groups (up to 20 people), who want to learn about Ukraine, feel Ukraine and find out what’s the taste of Ukraine is!
L’viv (3 nights) – Uzhgorod (1 night) – Berehovo (1 night) – Carpathian Mountains (1 night) – Yaremche – Kolomiya – Chernivtsi (2 night) – Khotyn – Kamianets-Podilskyy (1 night) – Vinnytsia (1 night) – Kyiv (2 nights) – Myrhorod (1 night) – Poltava (1 night) – Kyiv
In our Grand Tour of Ukraine you will:
- See the European Lviv with its atmosphere, visit its extraordinary restaurants and taste famous local Galician cuisine
- Relax in hot springs of Transcarpathia (Zakarpattia) tasting famous local wine
- Enjoy the beauty of Ukrainian Carpathians and learn what does it mean to be a real Hutsul
- Visit Pysanka Museum in Kolomiya and see the UNESCO heritage Chernivtsi University
- Feel the spirit of Medieval Ages in the most famous Ukrainian fortresses in Khotyn and Kaminets-Podylski
- Observe the beauty of Dnister Valley, when taken a river cruise
- Check the newest Ukrainian attraction – Singing Fountains in Vinnytsia
- Open Kyiv – the capital of Ukraine from the other side
- Go to the grave of the most prominent Ukrainian writer – Taras Shevchenko in Kaniv
- Visit several crafts markets, including the most popular Sorochyntsi Fair, that is held only once a year in August
- Get acquainted with the cradle of Ukrainian language and literature and cuisine – Poltava
- hotel accommodation with breakfast (DBL or SNGL occupancy);
- certified professional English speaking tour leader;
- guided excursions in English;
- transportation services along the route;
- airport transfers;
- entrance tickets to attractions included in the program (not optional).
- food and drinks unless specified
- entrance tickets to attractions that are optional in the program.
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, restaurant and hotel staff
Reservation is required!
Reserve your tour– by e-mail email@example.com
By phone +38 097 230 3289 (Viber and WhatsApp)
or call +38 067 670 5362