25 € (adult) *
When: on request
Duration: 2 hours
Tired of ordinary city tours full of dates and names? Ready to get off the beaten track? We invite you for the walk with a local who explains to you the local life the way it is.
In our Lviv City Walk with Local you will:
- Start with a visit to the local vibrant and colourful market in Lviv, where you will observe the real people, what they usually buy and sell.
- Make a stop to taste a range of cheeses from the local artisan farms and hear their remarkable stories
- Try two red and two white wines produced in Ukraine, that will be presented by our passionate bar team
- Walk along the streets of the city with a local, who knows more than a tourist can see.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Group: pax 4-6
- Language: English, Italian, Spanish, Polish, German
- guided service
- cheese and wine tasting
- personal expenses at the market
- Admission fees for the museums
Reservation is required!
Reserve your tour by: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org By phone +38 097 230 3289 (Viber and WhatsApp) or call +38 067 670 5362