Duration: 5 days
Transcarpathia (or Zakarpattia) in Ukraine is a land of beautiful mountains, rivers, mineral springs, green forests and medieval castles. It’s the best place to relax and enjoy your holiday! Moreover it’s a great mixture of cultures: Ukrainian, Hungarian, Romanian which is reflected in language, music and cuisine.
Uzhgorod (1 night) – Berehovo (2 nights) – Carpathian Mountains (1 night)
In our Transcarpathia Relax Tour you’ll:
- Explore the mighty castle in Mukachevo and elegant palace in Shenborn
- Visit Uhgorod – the capital of Transcarpathia and its memorable Open Area Museum
- Suddenly get to Hungary, when travelling to Berehove
- Take a photo at the Geographical Centre of Europe
- See a UNESCO listed wooden church from 19th century in Yasinia
- Relax in termal spa, taste local wine and cheese – feel the real atmosphere of this land
- See the beauty of Ukrainian mountains and buy some authentic handmade souvenirs
Traditional program can be changed according to your wishes, We’ll make it especially interesting and suitable personally for you or your group!
- hotel accommodation with breakfast (DBL or SNGL occupancy);
- certified professional English speaking tour leader;
- guided excursions in English;
- transportation services along the route;
- airport transfers;
- entrance tickets to attractions included in the program (not optional).
- food and drinks unless specified
- entrance tickets to attractions that are optional in the program.
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, restaurant and hotel staff
Reservation is required!
Reserve your tour– by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone +38 097 230 3289 (Viber and WhatsApp)
or call +38 067 670 5362