Date: on request
Duration: 8-9 days
The tour for small groups (up to 12 people), that want to learn Ukraine, feel Ukraine and find out what’s the taste of Ukraine is!
Lviv (2 nights) – Ivano-Frankivsk (1 night) – Carpathian Mountains (2-3 nights) – Yaremche – Kolomiya – Chernivtsi (1 night) – Khotyn – Kamianets-Podilskyy (1 night) – Ternopil (1 night) – Lviv
In our Western Ukraine Tour you will:
- Open all the sights of Lviv and feel it’s atmosphere, by visiting the most extraordinary restaurants get acquainted with local Galician cuisine (2 nights)
- Visit Rohatyn with a wooden church of XVI century, proclaimed a world heritage site by UNESCO and cozy Ivano-Frankivsk. (1 night)
- Relax in the Carpathian Mountains, enjoy traditional hutsul cuisine and panoramic views in one of the best hotels in the region. (2-3 nights)
- Optionally we suggest going to the top of one of the mountains (in a sky lift, by truck or even climb on your own). Or taking part in some workshops on traditional Ukrainian crafts (creating pysanky, “cheese horses”, playing wooden musical instruments, weaving sheep blankets and many others) or even visit a traditional hutsul wedding!
- Have a chance to buy handcrafted Ukrainian souvenirs: embroidered towels, blouses, pottery, at a craft market in Yaremche.
- Find out a lot about pysanka in Kolomiya and Ukrainian diaspora, while visiting Chernivtsi (1 night)
- Feel the spirit of Medieval Ages in the most famous Ukrainian fortresses in Khotyn and Kaminets-Podylski (1 night)
- Enjoy Ternopil with its lake and traditional Ukrainian restaurants! (1 night)
- hotel accommodation with breakfast (DBL or SNGL occupancy);
- certified professional English speaking tour leader;
- guided excursions in English;
- transportation services along the route;
- airport transfers;
- entrance tickets to attractions included in the program (not optional).
- food and drinks unless specified
- entrance tickets to attractions that are optional in the program.
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, restaurant and hotel staff
Reservation is required!
Reserve your tour– by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone +38 097 230 3289 (Viber and WhatsApp)
or call +38 067 670 5362