Date: every day, 8:00, 13:00
Duration: half day
Have a great fun visiting Ukrainian Carpathians, feel the extreme of the local white water rafting!
Rafting in the Carpathians will make you:
- Feel the extreme of the white water rafting
- Have a great fun visiting Ukrainian Carpathians
- Enjoy the beautiful views of the mountains
Enjoy the adventure of a white water rafting activity in Ukrainian Carpathians, on the Black Cheremosh river. This part of a river is suitable for rafting within a long period of the year (spring-summer). The adventure is suitable for anyone who is physically fit, even kids and seniors can try it. This kind of rafting does not require any special training, maximum rapid grade is 2.
Benefit from an English-speaking guide, who will meet you at the hotel (in Bukovel, Tatariv, Mykulychyn, Yaremche or nearby) and transport you to the base camp. You’ll get all the necessary information from experienced instructors as well as all the equipment (including wetsuits). The trip will be safe and fun!
- Drop off and pick up from your hotel in Bukovel region
- English-speaking guide
- Rafts and all the necessary equipment