Date: on request
Duration: 8 hours
Visit one of the most picturesque towns in Western Ukraine – Ivano-Frankivsk (with 250 thousand inhabitants). Founded in 1662 as Stanislawiw it was renamed during the Soviet times into Ivano-Frankivsk in honor of Ivan Franko – a prominent Ukrainian poet and writer.
The city lies halfway between L’viv and Carpathian mountains resorts and more and more people come to visit it, but it still retains its charm and quietness… Forget about rush, crowds and fast pace of time here… Life is precious here.
In our One day trip to Ivano-Frankivsk you will:
- Climb the panoramic tower of the City hall and enjoy the breathtaking panorama of the town
- Feel the spirit of the town in the cellars of the old Bastion
- Stroll along Independence street and marvel at the blacksmiths’ masterpieces which are being installed here since 2001
- Treat yourself to fantastic local food at the numerous restaurants and cafes
- Browse for yourself or find a special gift for your loved ones at the local craftsmen and designers store
- Duration: 7-8 hours
- Distance: 130 km (one way from L’viv)
- Languages: English, Polish, Italian, Spanish, German
- Group size: 1-50
- Professional guide
- Transportation by a comfortable car or mini-van
- Entrance fees to the museums
Reservation is required!
Reserve your tour by: e-mail email@example.com By phone +38 097 230 3289 (Viber and WhatsApp) or call +38 067 670 5362