Duration: 2-3 hours
We suggest our combined bus and walking tour of the city, that will include all must see sights of Ukrainian capital. If you are visiting Kyiv in bussines or as a tourist, we’ll make you fall in love with this city forever!
In our Discover Kyiv Tour you ‘ll:
Walk on the mail street of Ukraine – Khreshchatyk, give honor to Ukrainian heroes at Maidan (Independence Square), see the Administration of the President of Ukraine, Ukrainian Parliament Building, the Government Building, and not forget about the House of Chimeras.
In the second part of our tour you will learn about the sites of famous Ukrainian past: times of Kyiv Rus’ and Cossacks. We’ll see Golden Gate, St Sophia Cathedral, St Michaels Cathedral, walk down Andriivskyi Uzviz (St. Andrew’s Descent), you’ll definitely pick up some authentic Ukrainian souvenirs there.
We also won’t omit the UNESCO heritage site – Kyiv Pecherska Lavra – a historic Orthodox Christian church complex and visit memorable Museum of the Victims of the man-made Famine (Holodomor 1932-1933 Museum). We can even go to the panoramic platform of the Motherland Statue and enjoy the breath taken view to the Dnipro River (optionally).
- We suggest you a drive south from Kyiv to Pereyaslav-Khmelnytskyy (90 km) a town with long history, that is now famous for its numerous museums;
- an open-air museum – Mamayeva Sloboda – a Cossack village that is situated in Kyiv;
- tour to Mezhyhirya – Residence of a former President of Ukraine Victor Yanukovych, who was expelled after the revolution in 2014, an informal museum of corruption;
- Chornobyl’ tour – tour to the site of one of the biggest catastrophes in the history of humanity – Chornobyl disaster – nuclear power plant explosion which occurred on 26 April 1986.
Type: walking and bus tour
Time: on request
Group size: min 2, max 20 people in the group
Language: English / Ukrainian (upon request)
Traditional program can be changed according to your wishes, We’ll make it especially interesting and suitable personally for you or your group!
- Airport/railway transfers
- Hotel booking
- Advising on best places to eat, go shopping, night life
- English-Ukrainian interpreters and translators.
Reservation is required!
Reserve your tour– by e-mail email@example.com
By phone +38 097 230 3289 (Viber and WhatsApp)
or call +38 067 670 5362