Date: Each Saturday, 10.00
Duration: 6 hours
One day tour to a small, provicial town Rohatyn – a birthplace of world famous Hürrem Sultan – beloved wife of Süleyman the Magnificent the longest-reigning sultan of the Ottoman Empire.
Rohatyn is a unique place full f interesting sights to show you!
In Hürrem Sultan Tour you will:
- See Roxolana ( Hürrem Sultan) Monument in the center of the town and learn the story of her life
- Visit the wooden church of Holy Spirit built in 1598, the priest of which was Hürrem Sultan’s father. Now the church is on the World Heritage List by UNESCO.
- Pay tribute to the Ottoman War memorials of WWI in a small Galician villages nearby Rohatyn.
Distance: app. 90 km from L’viv one way
Type: bus tour
Time: each Saturday at 10.00
Meeting point: Valova Str, 27
Group size: min 2, max 20 people in the group
Tour duration: 6 hours
Language: English / Turkish (upon request)
- transportation (an air-conditioned coach)
- guide services
- entrance fees to the museums
Reservation is required! Reserve your tour– by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org By phone +38 097 230 3289 (Viber and WhatsApp) or call +38 067 670 5362