Each Thursday and Sunday 10.00 AM
Duration: 2,5 hours
Lviv. What is Lviv for us and for you? It’s true European city with interesting sights, unique atmosphere, extraordinary restaurants and very tasty local Galician cuisine!
In our First Date with Lviv Tour you will:
- Meet the guide at Market Square – the heart of the medieval city. Every house – is another fascinating story and legend that have been created for centuries by owners of different nationalities and views…
- Find famous Black House and Bandinelli palace (where the history of the first post in Lviv began), Palace of Greek merchant Kornyakt with romantic Italian courtyard!
- Walk down the narrow streets to the old Armenian quarter, with a unique Armenian church, famous for it’s silent and mystic atmosphere, then slowly move to Ruthenian quarter, where the main Orthodox church is situated. After that our way goes past the remnants of defensive walls to the Jewish quarter!
- Take pictures in front of the most famous Lviv sight – Lviv Opera House on the central Avenue of Liberty, where the river Poltva is! Yes, there is a river in Lviv! You can’t see it, but it is in the heart of the city … How could that happen? You will hear this and much more during a first date with Lviv!
Group size: minimum 2, maximum 18.
Meeting point: entrance to City Hall (Rynok Square, 1).
- Airport/railway transfers;
- Hotel booking;
- Advising on best places to eat, go shopping, night life;
- English-Ukrainian interpreters and translators.